City Tour I – 4 hours (minimum 4 pax)
During this short time, you have different option of one day tour
Manaus is the capital of the Amazon state in Brasil founded in 1669, first habitants of this city were the Manaos, Taruma and Bares Indians it was the center of the Rubber exportation around 1900s it was also known as Paris of the tropics, in 1967 Manaus became an industrial producing electro electronics,which it is the main economy of the city, walking around Manaus you can still see the Rubber Barum houses and palaces the most spectacular building is the Opera house that is open all year long for visitors as well as the Municipal market, The Rio Negro Palace, The Indian museum, fish market, fruit and banana market..
1. We inspect the boats that we work with regularly as well as rescue and care equipment onboard emergency and first aids.
1.2 We assume no responsibilities for lost or damage to personal equipment unless this occurs as a result of the negligence of our part.
1.3 The passenger is responsible for keeping his documentation up to date in accordance with current Brasilian legislation.
1.4 The city of Manaus AM has a good hospital, one of which specializes in tropical medicine.
50% On the Booking Confirmation Act
50% Remaining Until 15 Days Before Check-In
- Mineral Water
- Acomodations in boat with hammocks or cabins
- Bilingual Guide
- All activities mentioned in the intinerary Tab
- Hotel Accommodation
- Entrance Fees
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Travel Insurance of Any Kind
City Tours 4 hours
During this short time, you have different option of one day tour (4 hours, minimum 4 pax)
4 hours (minimum 4 pax)
• Visit the Opera House.
• Visit the Rio Negro Palace
• Visit the Adolpho Lisboa Market (fish and banana market)
• Visit the Indian Museum
• Visit the floating port (hidroviaria)